Project using Debian Live - CHESS

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 12:32:38PM +0100, Cherubini Enrico wrote:
Hi, Enrico
> I'm proud to announce you that me and a friend of mine, used Debian
> Live to build a live distro for chess palyers that we gave for free at
> an International Chess Festival in Verona, Italy, 2-7 Jan 2007. The
> ISO is already available, but due to low bandwith available for
> download in this moment, I can't give you the address. If you are
> interested in it or need more info feel free to ask.

Do you think it would be a good idea if
you or your friend  would post somewhere [1]
the list of packages you used to build such LiveCD ?

something like:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/ISO_%28multimedia%29

I think that also a text file would be enough ;-)

Cheers,

Giovanni

[1] In list, on your site, in wiki.debian.org ... ??