Project using Debian Live

Good day,
I'm proud to announce you that me and a friend of mine, used Debian
Live to build a live distro for chess palyers that we gave for free at
an International Chess Festival in Verona, Italy, 2-7 Jan 2007. The
ISO is already available, but due to low bandwith available for
download in this moment, I can't give you the address. If you are
interested in it or need more info feel free to ask.
Thanks for your work, I hope this announce gives you moral support in
what you are doing :)

Bye

Enrico