unable to make a livecd with monodoc and/or maxima

Hello,

Can you reproduce my problem on other machine, my be
it is a problem only in my machine ?

The maxima problem can be repruduce on a clean livecd,
I do:
sudo bash
apt-get install maxima
on a clean gnome livecd (from "make-live gnome") and
after it installed it give the same error as I got when it
was pre-installed in the livecd.  __This exact version work fine on debian__.

The monodevelop problem is more tricky because last weekend, I made a
livecd and monodevelop worked. I do not remember the versions of mono
and make-live I used then :(

Thanks,
Kobi