unable to make a livecd with monodoc and/or maxima

Hello,

I have a problem building livecd with:
LIVE_DISTRIBUTION="sid"
LIVE_SECTIONS="main contrib non-free"
LIVE_PACKAGES="less locales screen sudo vim monodevelop monodoc maxima"
the monothings and maxima will not work :)

Im using:
# make-live -v
make-live, version 0.99.3
On debian unstable with a 2.6.17-2-686 kernel

monodoc will not install (can not find /proc... ), unless I do:
mount -t proc proc mnt/proc
mount -t sysfs sysfs mnt/sys
before the ../scripts/13chroot.sh script and umount after it.

When I do install this packages (maxima, monodevelop, monodoc) they
will not work.
maxima exits with:

casper@live:~$ maxima

Unrecoverable error: Segmentation violation..
Aborted

mono-things exits with lots of errors:

casper@live:~$ monodevelop

Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException:
Cannot find /casper/filesystem.squashfs/usr/etc/mono/1.0/machine.config
()
in <0x000bb> System.Configuration.DefaultConfig:Init ()
in <0x0000d> System.Configuration.DefaultConfig:GetConfig
(System.String sectionName)
in <0x0001a> System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings:GetConfig
(System.String sectionName)
in <0x0001f> MonoDevelop.Core.AddIns.AddInService:GetAddInDirectories
(System.Boolean ignoreDefaultPath)
in <0x00024> MonoDevelop.Core.AddIns.AddInService:Initialize ()

I think this is because gcl (maxima uses gcl) and mono-things uses
system path during install and the sqash filesystem make them error ?

Can anyone help ?

Thank you,
Kobi.