wiki italian translation

Davide Natalini wrote:
> I'm making up an italian translation of the wiki, located here:
> http://guide.debianizzati.org/index.php/Debian_Live_Project

great, thanks a lot ;)

> now, I'd like the italian wiki to be, as far as possible, in sync with
> the official one, and I'd find useful to have the changes on the
> official wiki notified by mail: is it possible?

jup.

live.debian.net/debian-live.org is moving to a new server.
unfortunately, i didn't found the time switch everything this week, so
i'll do it next week. however, then i'll enable mail notification etc.
in moinmoin.

btw, how about having the translation in the 'official' wiki, as italian
sites?