wiki italian translation

Hi all

I'm making up an italian translation of the wiki, located here:

besides a little introduction explaining what that document is, and some
technical information to translators, it's a translation nearly
word-per-word of the official wiki (well, it's not finished yet, but
about 3/4 of the work is done :-))

now, I'd like the italian wiki to be, as far as possible, in sync with
the official one, and I'd find useful to have the changes on the
official wiki notified by mail: is it possible?