Bug#390078: live-package: xserver-xorg fails to install
- Subject: Bug#390078: live-package: xserver-xorg fails to install
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Mon Oct 2 20:55:08 2006
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <451D0BA4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I could try to merge this to a couple of xorg bug reports but I suspect those
> guys would be very busy.
which I already did.
> Meanwhile, a question: Would it be possible for
> stdin/stdout of make-live to leave attached to the console? That way it would be
> possible to answer configure script questions.
The proper workaround is to use etch for the live-system (make-live -d
Besides, that it does not help to grap the input because the question is
asked again and again (yes, that is the bug), you can of course unset
DEBIAN_* in /usr/share/make-live/scripts/14chroot.sh from the chroot
call if you like to play along..
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist