bug in casper detection of usb block devices

Hi,

I've just been trying to make debian-live boot from a USB stick. After a
small patch to casper this seems to be working.

My naive approach was to take FAT-formatted stick, copy on to it
everything from the ISO image from live.debian.net, and run syslinux.

Modulo a BIOS update to fix up USB boot support, boot from the stick
started off pretty promising but died in casper.

The problem is that /lib/udev/path_id returns output in a different
format to that expected by the script, viz:

$ /lib/udev/path_id /sys/block/sda
ID_PATH=pci-0000:00:1d.7-usb-0:4:1.0-scsi-0:0:0:0

To fix this, I applied the attached patch to casper.

cheers,

Malcolm