About your Debian Live Sid i386 KDE_11 june 2006 version

ltouahri@libertysurf.fr wrote:
> I am a beginner and I have download an iso of Debian Live Sid i386 KDE and it doesn?t work !
> I am (not very) disappointed because the 1st version Gnome 5th may 2006 doesn?t work also.

Thanks for your report. We know that already.. the image is very old and
have some known bugs, but due to different reasons (kernel,
squashfs/unionfs modules and general sid breakdowns) we couldn't update
it so far.

However, I hope to upload new images with the new casper at sunday.
Plesae do try it again with those images, or, you can create one
youreself already today.