[patch] More customisation
- Subject: [patch] More customisation
- From: panthera at debian-unofficial.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Sun May 28 17:43:55 2006
- Message-id: <4479C2C2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060517161133.GA8051@melusine>
- References: <20060517161133.GA8051@melusine>
Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> I have introduced a few more variables that make it easier to
> customise the debian-live generation and use alternate repositories.
> Patch attached.
Patch applied as of live-package-0.0.1-0.2. Thanks ;)
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist