Instal debian live cd to hardisk

On 5/26/06, Pedro Macanas <macanas_ped@gva.es> wrote:
> >It just a direct framebuffer gtk layer
>
> I would use a Ncurses,  because I have some problems with the framebuffer
> ( I have a LCD) using Morphix Live CD and similar.

If it's Ncurses then it's not a proper GUI! The whole reason
framebuffers are used is so it can have a nice Gtk interface without
the massive overhead called the X server - the entire graphical
installer fits in around 10 megs, whereas with even a small X system
it would be at least 30 or 40.

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com