Problem with default user creation

Hi

--- Frederic Lehobey <Frederic.Lehobey@free.fr> escreveu:
>Begin: Adding live CD user ...
>bash: line 2: pwck: command not found
>Please correct the error and rerun `/sbin/shadowconfig on'
<cut>
> Is anybody currently having success with make-live iso?
What i saw, is a runtime problem. In other email, i asked if is
possible to make addiction of other packages in chroot and close the
CD, and was replied that executing the final of part of iso.sh, i get
the same thing.

This way, i entered in chroot env, and tested all commands, and runs
fine, so, rest the env. I use qemu to test my isos, and ever return
this error, in different mirrors.

I not tested in etch env. Only in sid.

Regards

Claudio

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espa?o, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/