Basic questions

Hi

I am newbie in many things, and in this question -
live CD - more yet, so, sorry by basic questions.

I read all list and wiki, and not found(or not is
clear some process). What i understood is that
'make-live' call a group of scripts that are in
/usr/share/make-live/*.sh.

My doubt is if is possible, from a option in command
line, start the process from a modified chroot. I
explain. What i saw, was a creation of a bootstrap,
getting more some pcks (like kde|gnome|etc), create
some necessaries links(for works  as liveCD), make the
initrd (to boot), and closing in a iso.

So, i ask if is possible to make the chroot env, enter
into its, and add other pkgs that haven't in the main
repository, or have only in deb pck, where need a
manual installation(dpkg -i), and AFTER continue the
process.

My goal is to make a iso for my use, why i am a debian
user and when need to present about FOSS, ever use a
liveCD, but is with a CDD(less) or derivated(more) of
debian. Now, i have chance of use a real liveCD of
Debian without get "alternatives" way. In my
presentations, i speak of "Creative Commons" and
present the movies that talk about the "share of
culture", that is in flash. I get the pkgs of
Christian Marillat (@debian.org), that are non free
pkgs, but very utils (and others).

More one time, sorry by basic question, but i think
that is a important project and haven't documentation
for us(newbies) ;-)

Thanks in advanced

Claudio

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espa?o, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/