- Subject: X problem
- From: macanas_ped at gva.es (Pedro Macanas)
- Date: Thu May 4 11:26:34 2006
- Message-id: <004e01c66f5c$670df480$848112ac@RPatrimoniales>
- References: <20060504091602.GC5687@melusine>
X is vital for Debian and Linux.
It would login into XDM at least (or GDM KDM it the user indicates it in a
cheat code or boot command).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederic Lehobey" <Frederic.Lehobey@free.fr>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: X problem
> I am currently experimenting with debian-live (great work, thanks !).
> The standard iso builds flawlessly (and works) with
> # make-live iso
> unfortunately, as soon as it involves X (I have tried flavours
> kde-extra, xfce and x11) I get the following failure:
> Errors were encountered while processing:
> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
> Is this a known problem? (Nothing such on the tracker
> Best regards,
> live mailing list
- X problem
- From: Frederic.Lehobey at free.fr (Frederic Lehobey)