X problem

Hi,

I am currently experimenting with debian-live (great work, thanks !).

The standard iso builds flawlessly (and works) with

# make-live iso

unfortunately, as soon as it involves X (I have tried flavours
kde-extra, xfce and x11) I get the following failure:

 /var/cache/apt/archives/xserver-xorg_1%3a7.0.15_all.deb

Is this a known problem?  (Nothing such on the tracker
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=412446&group_id=30929&func=browse).

Best regards,
Fr?d?ric