Development and documentation assistance

My name is Mike Angelo. I am the author of Eagle Linux. If you are not familiar with Eagle, it is a live CD "documentation" based distribution. It was first introduced to the public in 2002. Although it is available as an ISO image, its main intent is to provide a learning base for embedded Linux development.

 It has been unavailable to the public for over a year, but will soon be available (v2.3.0) thanks to SafeDesk Solutions, Inc. in Spokane, WA USA.

 The document provides a step-by-step learning environment, creating a live Debian based Linux CD from scratch (for the most part). It shows how to build an initfs, and a flat rootfs which lives in RAM and is completely writable  - from scratch as well. It also incorporates other great offerings such as BusyBox, Dietlibc, among others.

 I would like to offer my assistance with the documentation efforts (as well as some development assistance) in the Live Debian project. I've just now begun to fully absorb the efforts put forward here, and I really like what I see. Please let me know if i can be of assistance.

 Thanks,

 Michael P Angelo
 Eagle Linux

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?/min or less.