First DLS ISO available - Gnome version tested

Am Donnerstag, den 16.03.2006, 10:47 +0100 schrieb Marco Amadori:
> Hi to all debian-live enthusiasts!
>
> Me and Daniel Baumann are proud to announce the very first release of
> a Debian Live System iso.
>
> [...]
>
> Try them and please report bug and suggestion.

Hi folks

I like the idea of a Debian Live System so I tried out the current
pre-built isos. I choose the Gnome version.

Here are my comments / questions:
- it would be nice to have an automatic login in GDM, I think it is
unnecessary to login manually for a Live CD
- the user debian isn't shown in the GDM userlist, so I had first to
find out which username is set up
- which password is set for the user debian? w/o it I couldn't login and
start Gnome

BTW I think a link to the alioth page for bug reporting should be on the
your site http://live.debian.net/).

Best regards,
Viktor