First DLS ISO available.

Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> What version of live-package, squashfs and unionfs were used? I used
> l-p 20050312 and the versions of the others available at that time,
> and it failed to work. I'll update my system this afternoon and try.

live-package: 20060314
squashfs: 2.2r2+debian-0.1
unionfs: 1.1.13+debian-0.1

> Can an alioth project be set up?

As I first thought[0], haydn hasn't enough space capacity. It will be
replaced with a new, faster and larger machine soon. Until then, buxy
said we can host them anyway.. it is about 20GB free space there, which
should be enough. Therefore, I requested a project a few minutes ago.

[0]
http://blog.daniel-baumann.ch/2006/02/28#20060228_re_debian-live-ressources