Some questions

Hi,

I have subscribed to the list after reading Daniel blogs on
planet.d.o. Great initiative I would like to contribute to.

My interests are :

  - Live CD as hardware tests ;

  - Live CD for CDD (my interests revolve around debian-science) ;

  - Live CD 100 % Debian native.

Here are my questions :

1/ Why another wiki?

The question arose to me when I wanted to report the following links
to your wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceLiveCD
http://wiki.debian.org/LiveCD

Why not simply using wiki.debian.org?

2/ Do you plan to write a completely new tool or to extend some
existing one already packaged in Debian?

Following http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceLiveCD what are the
lacks of the currently existing solutions?

Personally I had as a project to adapt dfsbuild (I like the simplicity
of the approach: simply a configuration file to build a live CD) to the
current standard kernels.

Sincerely,
Frederic Lehobey