Debian bookworm update/backport

Hi Lintian maintainers,

I'd like to propose the upload of a bugfix release into Debian bookworm.

We are currently running into the false positive
"lintian: bad-distribution-in-changes-file bookworm" [0]
when using lintian 2.116.3 in bookworm.

In the linked bugreport, Axel welcomed somebody to take care of a backport
to bookworm.

I'd like to help with such a backport or an upload to stable-proposed-updates by
* collecting patches from master that qualify,
* presenting this selection to you for sign-off,
* taking care of the upload into the Debian archive.

Please let me know if this is something you are interested in, or if you have
other plans, especially as currently lots of other release-related activities
are going on.

If you are interested, it would be great if you could create a branch in Salsa
based on 2.116.3 against which I can create a PR for validation.

Thanks,
Thomas

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1033894