Question regarding a rejected package because of lintian

Hi Lintian-team,

a binary upload of a package of mine (qt6-webengine) was rejected
because of Lintian's "embedded library" tag, see the full message at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2023/07/msg00554.html

Now, the file  libqt6pdf6.lintian-overrides contains the following lines:

##
libqt6pdf6: embedded-library freetype usr/lib/*/libQt6Pdf.so.6.*.*
libqt6pdf6: embedded-library freetype [usr/lib/*/libQt6Pdf.so.6.*.*]
##
[I added similar lines for the other lintian errors mentioned in the
mail.]

When I run lintian locally, the errors are correctly marked as
overridden. However, the package gets still rejected.

What do I need to write in the respective lintian-overrides files to
correctly override the tags for ftp-master ?

Thanks for your answer.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar

Patrick Franz