Re: Time for a Lintian release?

Hi Felix,

> > Can you create a draft changelog entry
>
> Please find a draft at the end of this message. I hope it is what you
> are looking for.

Thanks for this draft. However, it looks like the unedited output from
"gbp dch" and will therefore be virtually incomprehensible to a
regular DD. Can I suggest you edit, rephrase, reorder and (possibly)
group entries within authors so they are actually suitable for a
changelog? You may not consume changelogs yourself or believe others
should do so, but this is not the venue to push back against this
long-established norm by merely duplicating the commit messages here.

Chris