Let's wait another week with a Lintian release

Hi Chris,

Let's wait another week with the next release, please. I hope it will
come with a red and green ribbon.

The reason is recent changes to the general tag format. After both of
us explored separately the subclassing of Lintian::Tag (for lack of a
better term) in order to account for varying contexts, I ultimately
chose a different route.

Tags can now be pointed, i.e. they point to a file, potentially with a
line number. That brought much needed consistency to the output (and
will soon allow links on the website) but the square brackets I chose
to set the file apart is currently not easy to override.

Square brackets were already in use for file pointers earlier, but
overrides are now processed via a globbing engine. Unfortunately the
square brackets are for character classes, and Text::Glob does not
accept backslashes. One has to use '[[]' (from bash) or the general
wildcard '?'. I find both solutions suboptimal.

I may offer an automatic override tool that is similar to the
calibration utility in the test suite. In that context, I am exploring
a potential migration of overrides to the Deb822 format.

Another reason for the delay is that I have not solved any official
bugs yet (except for one that was filed after the issue was already
fixed in Git). Thanks!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner