Re: failed all build of lintian 2.81.0

Chris,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:58 PM Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:

> I have no insight on how to fix this build failure, sorry.

I cannot reproduce the build failures from x86-conova-01 in a fresh
chroot with i386 unstable, but fixed an unrelated issue in commit
b4b66459. I would upload that.

Unfortunately, I do see another build failure for the test package
shared-libs/shared-libs-non-pic-i386, which takes the wrong branch in
its Makefile here:

    ifeq ($(shell dpkg-architecture --is i386),0)

The command returns 0 when run manually inside the i386 chroot. I have
no idea what is going on. The test has not been touched in ages.

As a side note, I may try to switch the Salsa runners to i386 so we
might see similar errors earlier in the release cycle.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner