Re: [lintian] 01/01: Update description of python-script-but-no-python-dep to refer to pybuild. (Closes: #660718)

retitle 660718 Update description of python-script-but-no-python-dep to refer to Python 3.
thanks

Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> > - Depends field and ensuring dh_python2 or dh_python3 are run during
> > - the build should take care of adding the correct dependency.
> > + Depends field and ensuring dh-python, dh_python2 or dh_python3 are run
>                                ^^^^^^^^^
> dh-python (as in, the dh_python program) has been obsolated ages ago.
> Whilst it's true that dh_python3 is in the dh-python binary package, I
> wouldn't mention such technicality here, and instead only mention
> dh_python

[…]

> pybuild is a totally orthogonal tool that has nothing to do with
> dependency generation.

[…]

> Looking at the bug, the subject was about removing mentions of pycentral
> and pysupport in favour of dh_python[23], which was apparently already
> done at some point in the past.

Indeed, thank you for the explanation which I quote in full to the
corresponding bug.

> I recommend to just revert this commit and manually close the bug as
> "done at some point in the past already".
[…]
> I'd suggest to also mention ${python3:Depends} here if this tag also
> applies to py3.

I've done these in one go, retitling this bug to match in:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/lintian/lintian.git/commit/?id=332101d298b9a72fdb2da6e70daa4cd6d6e8a1ed

Regards,

--
      ,''`.