Re: Jenkins job for Lintian tests

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your contribution to jenkins.d.n!

On Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, Niels Thykier wrote:
> I have tried to create a Jenkins job configuration for continuously
> checking the Lintian test suite in the master branch.  I based it on the
> ruby-qa jobs and I would like it to run in at least sid and stable

The attached patch looks good for a start! ;-)

Could you please clone my git repo somewhere (private alioth space, github,
email patches) so that I can just merge your patches now and in future? Using
git for this is way easier _and_ less error prone! :)

> (testing is a nice addition, but not strictly necessary).

Really, as you want it. We have enough computing ressources, that's a non
issue :)

> Just to confirm that I got it right; it will mail
> lintian-maint@debian.org on failed builds (and the first successful one
> after a failure)?

yup. You can also have irc notifications if you want to, esp. sending them to
#debian-qa is rather trivial. I'll happily add those to your job config (and
elsewhere) once the initial commit is in.

cheers,
	Holger