Re: udeb and data.tar.xz files?

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:20:08PM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:

> as soon as we get a hold of an ftp-master the autoreject will be dropped.
> We'll certainly don't wait until Lintian is backported. ;-)

Great, thanks for the clarification.  I wasn't aware of

	http://ftp-master.debian.org/static/lintian.tags

as how the auto-reject was configured, so I didn't know how to check
on my own or that it would be really easy to fix.

I'll wait until that gets fixed up and upload my updated packages
then.

Thanks again,

						- Ted