Re: Intend to change lintian.d.o/qa-list.txt

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Niels Thykier wrote:

> As far as I know, Lintian exports a file called "qa-list.txt" for
> consumption by the QA infrastructure.  Particularly I suspect that the
> PTS and the DDPO consumes this file to display the relevant TODO
> item/column.  If anyone is aware of any other consumers, do let me know
> about it (and let them know about this mail).

Correct. The PTS also uses it to display the lintian link/stats in the
links section.

UDD appears to have lintian data but it consumes lintian.log instead.

http://udd.debian.org/schema/udd.html#public.table.lintian
http://lintian.debian.org/lintian.log
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-qa/udd.git;a=blob;f=udd/lintian_gatherer.py

> I propose to extend this file (or alternatively publish a second file
> with the extensions) to include the version number of the package in
> question.  Currently the format is:

Not sure about DDPO but the PTS code is easy enough to change to look
at the new format.

I do wonder how the PTS should cope with this change though, any thoughts?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise