Lintian.d.o upgraded to 2.5.2

Hi,

As the subject suggests, I updated lintian.d.o to using lintian 2.5.2.
I saw no initialized warnings, so I have closed #633887.  However there
was a missing an import in reporting/harness (oops! my bad), which I
fixed in the master branch (and have cherry-picked on lintian.d.o
without the changelog).

Upgrading was slightly complicated by two things;
reporting/checkout-release did not quite work for me (mostly due to a
merge-conflict).  I think a "git merge -s recursive -X theirs" could
help the automation here.
  I am not too sure the perl expression works, since it ate the variable
name in the code (rather than replacing the value).  I had to run it
manually, so it might have been a copy-waste fail.

Also it cd's into root, but uses root/frontend/lintian looks fishy at
best.  But since I never got past the merge-conflict I ran that part
manually, so I merely assuming there is an issue. <:-)

The second upgrade issue was caused by debhelper (or dh_testdir at
least) not being present on lintian.d.o, so I had to workaround that
(trivial, but still annoying).
  I do not know if it is custom to run the testsuite on lintian.d.o; I
didn't - mostly because they blow up due to lacking
debhelper^Wdependencies (Test::Pod and debhelper etc.).  If we do not
want to run them, we should probably either make a special target in
d/rules for lintian.d.o or/and use DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck in
reporting/checkout-release (and /srv/lintian.debian.org/README).

~Niels