Re: coordinator for rc2/sid upload needed, ENOTIME

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 20:31 -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> So much for "uploading to sid after a week of the rc1". I haven't had enough
> time to get to the lintian items on my TODO list and it doesn't seem that I
> will have time soon.
>
> It is therefore needed that somebody finishes fixing some of the major
> issues

So, Niels reckons he's done this bit; yay!  Which leads us to:

> and makes an upload. I would personally just go and upload to sid
> (but I wouldn't have included non-fixes either.)

The upload itself isn't an issue, other than deciding whether we go for
experimental again or sid (and therefore a backport for ftp-master).

What I'm not sure about though, if we go for an unstable upload, is
whether the changes to the list of ftp-master tags were acked by them;
the RC1 announcement mail draft was CCed to them, but I can't find a
reply on the list at least - Raphael?

At some point, we'll also need someone with the appropriate fu to update
lintian.d.o, but that could be done a little later if need be.

Cheers,

Adam