Doing a full run on lintian.d.o for 2.5.3

Hi

As the subject says, I am doing a full run on lintian.d.o.  The job is
running in screen (owned by the lintian user), so others can check up on
it if there are issues.
  I decided to the run due to the "uses perl4 libs" tags added by the
Perl people. :)  We are also going to get some more accurate numbers on
"missing recommended targets" (due to #631711 and #638411).

Out of interest I am trying to track the run time of the full run (hench
the 'date > "logs/run-$(date +%Y%m%d-%H%M)"' following the harness command).

~Niels