Re: lintian_2.4.0_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> writes:

> Thanks!

> Sorry for not making the upload before, I was hoping I would find some
> time to include the docbook changes, find a solution to the
> huge-usr-share bug[1] and maybe incorporate some changes to the
> data/output/ftp-master-* files I requested. Since nothing of this
> happened, I just uploaded what we had.

Yeah, that was the right move.  I ended up being sick last weekend and
then worked 55 hours this week, culminating in having to roll back an
upgrade because unexpected things broke.  :/  So it's been a hell of a
week.  (Oh, and my excellent former boss just got laid off.  Sigh.)

I'm going on vacation Friday for a little more than a week, and I expect
I'll disappear for the beginning of that and then have a lot more free
time to work on fun things like Lintian towards the end of it.

Of course, I still need to do tons of work on the NVIDIA packages.

> [1] Adam and I briefly discussed it again on IRC and the conclusion was
> that we should probably switch to something else other than du(1). Even
> with -- apparent-size we didn't get to make the test indicate /usr/share
> occupied 100% of the total package size (ignoring the size output.)

I wonder if we should just add the sizes in the tar listing.