Re: lintian.debian.org/full/ broken links for some packages

"era eriksson" <era@iki.fi> writes:

> I hope this is the correct address for reporting a problem with the
> lintian.debian.org website; the footer on pages says to use this address
> for "all comments about these web pages".
>
> I noticed that on http://lintian.debian.org/packages_1.html some package
> links are 404:s.  My initial hunch is that this would be the case for
> packages belonging to a maintainer with only one package, but I don't
> have any real information about this, just a vague guess.  By clicking
> around randomly, I found that e.g. the links for the packages alevt,
> alleyoop, agg, and dlocate are invalid (or broken).  Replacing /full/
> with /maintainer/ in the URL gets me a valid page.  The majority of the
> /full/ links seem to work, but at least for these packages, they don't.

Hm, that's very strange.  There's several cases where we're generating a
page under /maintainer/ but not under /full/, but looking at the source,
this should really be impossible.  They're both done in the same function,
one right after the other.

I must be missing something.  I'll take a closer look once the current
full archive run completes and see if it still has this problem, and if
so, add some debugging code to try to get to the bottom of it.

Thank you for the report!