Re: Starting a new archive-wide run

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> I'm starting a clean run on the entire archive with 2.2.0, which will
> hopefully also clear up the sorting of binary packages by source package
> version.

There's still a memory leak in checking source packages.  Lintian grew to
389MB of memory while doing the source package run.  It looks like we've
killed the leaks for binary packages, though; the memory seems to be
stable now that it's doing those.  It also seems to be quite a bit faster
than the last full-archive run, probably because we have the memory leak
more under control.