Ubuntu-specific lintian checks

Hi,

I'd like to add some checks to lintian that are Ubuntu-specific.
However they don't just apply to Ubuntu-modified packages, but to all
packages in the Ubuntu archive - even those just sync'd from Debian.

The idea being to be able to use piuparts to detect those packages that
we sync from Debian that we _do_ need to modify to match our policy.

The particular test is that, in Ubuntu, the only package that should
install to /etc/udev is udev; all other packages should install
to /lib/udev (and /lib/udev/rules.d)

Also I'd like to make sure all files in /lib/udev/rules.d match the form
NN-[a-z_-*].rules

However these checks would be wrong on Debian, AIUI.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott@ubuntu.com