Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.3.0-2-g790a13f

Russ Allbery wrote:

>     Fix the area reporting logic in the HTML reports
>
>     * reporting/templates/maintainer.tmpl:
>       + [RA] Fix the logic to optionally display the archive area of
>         additional package entries under the same source package.

Do you intend to upload these changes soon or wait until the next weekend as
originally planned?

Just want to know so that I start merging some more changes.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net