dpatch-missing-description on dpatch patch with description

Hello,

file debian/04_python_2.6_compatible_setup.py.dpatch in my package gvb
starts with the following header:

------8<------------8<------------8<------------8<------------8<------

#! /bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run
## 06_replace_mencoder_with_ffmpeg_in_manual.dpatch by  <pietro@vousci>
##
## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.
## DP: mencoder is not present in Debian, so it's better to suggest the
## DP: use of ffmpeg, which instead is.

@DPATCH@

and Lintian complains that it's missing a description:
http://lintian.debian.org/full/toobaz@email.it.html#gvb

and hence I don't understand what's happening.

Notice that the email address provided in that header is clearly bogus
and I must fix that, but this is not what the message tells me about...

Any Enlightenment will be appreciated.

thanks

Pietro Battiston