RE: alertpay chain letter

Hi,

I hope this email doesn't bother you, but I just received a
chain letter with your email on. I've heard that sending these
out can get your paypal or alertpay accounts shut down.

Have you had any luck with it?

If you want a safe alternative, I'm having some success
with this:

http://bit.ly/4uxp9

Just like the chain letter you can join for $5 once, or even
start for free.

I'm cycling about once or twice a week now and its easy.

It's still really new and there's good spillover from our team.

Let me know if you have any questions about it, I hope you'll join us
and give it a shot. :)

Otherwise, good luck with your chain letter and have a great day!

Dan

P.S Are you on twitter? If you follow me and I'll follow you right back

http://twitter.com/AlertPayBooster