Re: Per-maintainer E-only view?

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> while having a look to try and make some points against pusling's
> constant barfing against lintian, it looks like I didn't find a
> per-maintainer Error-only view; what I've found is an E/W one[1]
> pointing to the full report[2].
>
>  1. http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org.html
>  2. http://lintian.debian.org/full/debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org.html
>
> In that particular case, kde-l10n's hundreds of warnings indeed made
> it hard to find interesting errrs I could throw at him. I'm not sure
> we really need a per-maint E-only view, but in case one exists, it'd
> be great to have it linked as well. :)

There isn't one, I'm afraid.

The kde-l10n warnings are trivial to fix and are (minor) policy
violations.  It's a little frustrating that no one has just fixed them,
which will solve the problem of long Lintian output nicely.  Just
running dh_link after setting up the package build directory would do
it.