Per-maintainer E-only view?

Heya,

while having a look to try and make some points against pusling's
constant barfing against lintian, it looks like I didn't find a
per-maintainer Error-only view; what I've found is an E/W one[1]
pointing to the full report[2].

 1. http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org.html
 2. http://lintian.debian.org/full/debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org.html

In that particular case, kde-l10n's hundreds of warnings indeed made it
hard to find interesting errrs I could throw at him. I'm not sure we
really need a per-maint E-only view, but in case one exists, it'd be
great to have it linked as well. :)

Cheers. (And with my previously-frequent sponsor hat – but not only —
thanks for lintian, which it less of a PITA to help beginners to get
things right.)

Mraw,
KiBi.