[RFC] Replacing Lintian::Relation::Version

Hi,

I've been looking at replacing the current implementation of
Lintian::Relation::Version with a shim around libapt-pkg-perl.  I
believe the attached does what we need, but have a niggling feeling I've
missed something, as it seemed too easy. :-)

I've plumped for using libapt-pkg-perl (as suggested in the TODO item)
rather than Dpkg::Version (as suggested by the comments in the original
module) as it should be more efficient, which is the object of the
exercise after all.  The only downside I can see is that it's an
additional dependency, but I don't think that's a huge issue - it's not
a particularly large package and its only dependencies are basically
guaranteed to be present already (perl, apt, libgcc1, libstdc++6).

Cheers,

Adam