Re: Some more t/scripts tests

On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 18:09 -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Attached mbox contains some more t/scripts tests that should help maintain
> the Needs-Info, Unpack-Level bits and the PODs synopsis.

Thanks for the patches.

It's possible I'm being overly picky here, but I have to admit that I'd
prefer it if the test script and the changes to existing files as a
result of issues found by the script were two commits rather than being
bundled in to one.

Similarly, whilst having the code examples used in the POD be valid is a
good thing, some of the changes don't quite feel right; for instance:

-    check_maintainer ($maintainer, $field);
+    check_maintainer my ($maintainer, $field);

Again, I'm possibly being overly picky.

Adam