Re: Full lintian run started

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 08:08 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> My full run had made it up (down, really :) to the binary packages; one
> library has caused a bunch of uninitialized value warnings on stderr,
> but obviously with no indication as to which due to the stderr
> separation.

Stupid coder error - attempting to map symbol versions for a shlib
without versions won't work terribly well; now fixed in
22c9d85a5a596b3f090311c2aebbab0e0893b99e.

> Unfortunately I obviously wasn't awake enough when looking
> at the logs this morning and managed to hit ^C in the wrong window so
> have had to restart the run. :-/

Happily, before restarting on the armel I realised that an etch i386
chroot on one of my amd64s would be a much more sensible solution.
Needless to say it's now going a fair bit faster... :)

Adam