Re: yet another patch

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 09:05:48PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Tag: version-refers-to-distribution
> Type: warning
> Severity: minor
> Certainty: certain
> Info: The latest changelog version appears to mention the name of one of the
>  distributions.  Unless this portion of the version is part of upstream
>  it should be removed.  This warning may also appear if an upload for a
>  specific distribution was intended but the distribution value on the changelog
>  was not changed.

I'm not sure this check is worth including. I find even the aesthetical
impact vey low.

If this check will be included, please at least take care of testing
"Unless this portion of the version is part of upstream" within the
code, it should be easily possible.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>