Re: RFC: lintian laboratory format changes

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:

> But before starting with this work I would like to give my fellow
> maintainers a opportunity to comment.  So, does anyone feel that the
> laboratory should remain simple and not be adapted to support more than
> one version/architecture of a package?

Not me.  I'm quite happy to see this change.

I'd really like to scan contrib and non-free as well, which won't be
helped by that change in particular but which will require some similar
structural changes to supporting multiple architectures or experimental.