Next version number

"Frank Lichtenheld" <djpig@debian.org> writes:

>     I see no real value in listing all the separate changes.
>     Given the great amount of changes to core functionality
>     I think bumping the second version number is appropriate.

I'll go a step further: I think we should call the next release 2.0.0.
This is certainly the biggest change that I can imagine making to Lintian
for quite some time, and it affects the check specification format and
provides substantial new capabilities.  You were mentioning earlier that
we weren't using the first version number, and I think this is the best
opportunity we'll have in a while.  :)