Re: [checks/scripts] script_is_evil_and_wrong() and bashisms update

Russ Allbery wrote:
"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:

There have been several further changes to checkbashisms in the past
month, most of which should be suitable for merging in to lintian.

Please let me know whether you'd prefer incremental patches once
those from my earlier message have been applied, or whether it would
be easier just to provide a new set of patches against current
lintian svn.

At the moment, I haven't had a chance to apply any of your patches,
so if it's the same amount of work for you, a unified patch set
against the current lintian svn is the easiest for me.  But it's also
easy for me to apply a set of patches, so don't go to any extra work.

To be honest, I suspect that refreshing the patches would probably be easiest as it'll save me having to work out what should be included in incremental patches.

I'll try and have a look at this over the long weekend (at least in the UK, Monday is a public holiday).

Cheers,

Adam