Re: [checks/scripts] script_is_evil_and_wrong() and bashisms update

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:

> There have been several further changes to checkbashisms in the past
> month, most of which should be suitable for merging in to lintian.
>
> Please let me know whether you'd prefer incremental patches once those
> from my earlier message have been applied, or whether it would be easier
> just to provide a new set of patches against current lintian svn.

At the moment, I haven't had a chance to apply any of your patches, so if
it's the same amount of work for you, a unified patch set against the
current lintian svn is the easiest for me.  But it's also easy for me to
apply a set of patches, so don't go to any extra work.

Thanks!