Re: lintian.d.o back up and running

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
> On Mon, December 22, 2008 22:28, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> The full archive run completed, I ran another incremental, and I've now
>> reactivated the cron job.  lintian.d.o should now be back to normal.

> Unfortunately incremental runs are currently broken, as
> changed-packages.list is always empty.

I was wondering what was going on with that, but unfortunately this time
of year it was plausible there weren't many uploads.  I should have
investigated further.

> A little debugging suggests that this broke during the move to
> Lintian::Command. lib/Lab.pm spawn()s unpack/list-*pkg with default
> spawn options, which means that their output doesn't end up on "lintian
> --setup-lab"'s stdout and isn't captured in setup-lab.log or
> changed-packages.list.
>
> I've attached a patch which resolves this for me in local testing and
> plan on committing it over the weekend once I return home.

Please do -- this looks obviously correct to me.  Once you do, I'll
release 2.1.3 and, since I think the effect of this will require another
complete rebuild anyway, do the upgrade at the same time.