Welcome to Call Girls Portal

Hello this offer is dedicated for Independent Escort Girl, Escort Agency and Administrator
of an escort site. Don't threat this email as a junk, it isn't one. It's an proposition to
spread your services around globe.

About ourselfs, mainly we work hardly to spread our sites around globe you ask why?,
to be honest we hope our site some day will be worth some money, thats why we
created our portal. In this year already passed 2years since we started, our main
goal now is to get as many adverts we can.

Our main sites is www.callgirls-agency.com and www.callgirleurope.com, but we
have eight advertising portals. Please, keep in mind that wheen adding your
advert on one portal it will be shown on every portal we have.
If you want whoole list of our domains just ask we will provide...

Some tech stuff about our site: local accounts are for your potential clients
not for you - remember, clients have there many options wich help theem
choosing your advert. For you:, we are planing in the future nice advert
managing system, but it will take some time to finish it. If you need any
changes in already added advert just email us, we will make changes,
(office@callgirleurope.com or office@callgirls-agency.com)

Adding Advert can be done from there: www.callgirls-agency.com/register.php
If your Country is not included, just fell free to add advert we will create your country.

If you want to help us stay alive don't hesitate to fill out form and - add your advert.

Thank you for reading my email
With Regards Jimmy Sulivan
Sorry for any gramatical mistakes.